Welcome to CaregiverGPS – The Elder’s Advocate, CARIE’s online resource for caregivers of older adults. One of the most difficult challenges for caregivers is addressing their loved one’s changing needs for care. CaregiverGPS - The Elder’s Advocate will help you think about the options you have and the decisions that may need to be made as your loved one’s care needs increase. Click the Get Started button to begin.
- 100 S. Broad Street
- 1500 Land Title Building
- Philadelphia, PA 19110-1088
- T: 215.545.5728
- F: 215.545.5372
- I am worried about my loved one living on his/her own.
- I want to explore options when living at home no longer seems the best choice for my loved one.
- I am considering whether I should live with my loved one in order to provide in-home care.
- I believe my loved one needs someone to make decisions for her/him.
- I am concerned about whether I will be able to care for my loved one as he or she approaches the end of life.
- How can I manage being a long distance caregiver?